The Most Affordable Way to Send Direct Mail!
Every Door Direct Mail® (EDDM®) is a service offered by the U.S. Postal Service® which allows individuals and businesses to target mailers to specific neighborhoods in a cost efficient way while getting them into multiple mailboxes!
EDDM, or Every Door Direct Mail®, is a smart way to promote your business, product, service or event to the households and businesses in an entire neighborhood. There’s no limit to who can benefit from this service. It’s a great way to reach more customers, increase your revenue while keeping your costs down.
Benefits of EDDM®:
- No mailing list required nor do you have to purchase a mailing list
- Low minimum requirement of 200 pieces
- Amazing value for businesses/individuals who want to target geographical areas
- Target your audience by income or household size
- STAND OUT FROM YOUR COMPETITION AND BE REMEMBERED!
Full Color Both Sides
14pt Gloss Cover
USPS EDDM Minimum Requirements is 200 Quantity
Includes Printing Services, EDDM Postage, Bundling & Mailing Services
Size: 6.5×8 and 6.5×9
Quantity 200-999 $.63 each plus 8.1% Tax
Quantity 1000-2500 $.59 each plus 8.1% Tax
Quantity 2501-4000 $.54 each plus 8.1% Tax
Quantity 4001+ $.49 each plus 8.1% Tax
Size: 4×11, 6×11 and 8×10
Quantity 200-999 $.69 each plus 8.1% Tax
Quantity 1000-2500 $.65 each plus 8.1% Tax
Quantity 2501-4000 $.60 each plus 8.1% Tax
Quantity 4001+ $.55 each plus 8.1% Tax
Email Phyliss at CreativePresse@gmail.com with the zipcode area you wish to target and she will provide you with a detailed EDDM Analysis with pricing quote. Thank you.
Creative Presse will:
- Help you design in the appropriate size utilizing the correct indicia and label placement in accordance with USPS EDDM® regulations.
- Help you choose the routes using the EDDM®Mapping Tool.
- Help you determine the quantity needed.
- Print your mailer on a beautiful 14pt Gloss Cover with glossy UV coating to make the colors pop and protect your mailer.
- Bundle, generate postage statement, facing slips and deliver directly to the appropriate Post Office for the mailer to be delivered to the targeted area.
Please note: Once your order has left our facility, we are not responsible for lost, delayed, or damaged postcards. Creative Presse cannot be held liable for any issues that occur in transit or once USPS® has taken possession of the order(s).
Want to do the EDDM® process yourself?
Creative Presse will be happy to print your project and ship them directly to you. Once the mailers are received, you’ll just need to:
- Bundle the mailers per USPS EDDM® regulations
- Generate the postage statement and facing slips
- Deliver to the appropriate Post Office for mailing as directed by the USPS EDDM® Mapping Tool
**Please make sure to use the correct format, as there are different instructions for BMEU and Retail. Please contact your local U.S. Post Office to confirm availability and requirements prior to printing.**
Terms & Conditions
- Designs, Photos and logos minimum requirement are 600 dpi and CMYK format
- Make sure all information (text, images, graphics, logo, etc.) are kept within 0.25 inches of the postcard edge
- Borders are not recommended due to shifting in the cutting process which may cause borders to appear uneven.
- Make sure to extend the background images or colors all the way to the edge, giving 0.1 inches over the product size. For example: You order the 4.5″x11″ postcard. Submit your design with full bleed sized 4.65″x11.25″ with the minimum of 600 resolution and in CMYK format.
- Print times vary depending on product and quantity
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Proofs are provided quickly. Submissions received after hours or during holiday closures will be processed on the following business day.
- Payment due prior to pieces being released for print. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Sorry no checks or COD.
- Applicable Sales Tax will apply
- Rush Services are available
- USPS EDDM® requires all households in a route to be mailed. You can narrow the mailers to specific routes without mailing to the entire zip code area.
- USPS routes are regularly updated and modified.
- Serving customers throughout the Continental United States.
- Due to legalities of certain Markets, Creative Presse reserves the right to decline orders considered offensive, vulgar, illegal or has high USPS requirements due to the nature of the business industry.
Creative Presse LLC is an independent provider of direct mail services that is not associated with the United States Postal Service. EDDM®, Every Door Direct Mail® and EDDM® Retail are trademarks of the United States Postal Service.